Complete the Contact Us form to email MSRS your questions, comments or feedback.
For security purposes, please
- DO NOT include confidential or personal account information (such as SSN) in electronic correspondence.
DO NOT request financial transactions using this form. Instead, log into your account online or call the MSRS Service Center at 651-296-2761 or 800-657-5757
Complete the appointment request form to schedule an in-person office appointment or an appointment via phone or virtual appointment conducted by Zoom video conferencing.
- Phone and Zoom appointments are available weekdays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- In-person appointments in the St Paul office are available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- In-person appointments in Greater Minnesota offices can be scheduled from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Appointments to discuss or apply for your pension benefit must be scheduled at least one week in advance to allow staff time to prepare for the appointment.
Be assured that we can do almost everything by phone or Zoom video conference that can be done during an in-person appointment including:
- Discuss your retirement plan features and benefits.
- Provide instructions on how to apply for your MSRS pension plan benefit.
- Guide you as you complete forms including application for a retirement or disability benefit; MNDCP withdraw; HCSP reimbursement; and much more.
- Process financial transactions as you instruct.
Service Center Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Mail all correspondence to:
Minnesota State Retirement System
60 Empire Drive, Suite 300
St Paul, MN 55103-3000
MSRS has offices throughout the State for in-person appointments.
Retirement Specialist are also available to assist you by phone or a virtual appointment conducted by Zoom video conferencing.
Be assured that we can do almost everything by phone or Zoom video conference that can be done during an in-person appointment.
Representatives of GWFS Equities, Inc. are not registered investment advisors and cannot offer financial, legal or tax advice. Please consult with your financial planner, attorney and/or tax advisor as needed.