HCSP Reimbursements

When you end public employment, you may be eligible to request reimbursements from your HCSP account for medical expenses incurred after you left employment. These include expenses incurred by you, your spouse, your legal tax dependents and adult children up to age 26.

To request a reimbursement, you must complete a Reimbursement Request form and provide appropriate documentation of the expenses.